Every weekday in April, US 92 is giving away a pair of tickets to a pair of concerts thanks to Carhart Kitchen & Bath! But these aren’t just any concerts…these are the tickets that everyone wants!
Everyday, one winner will get a pair of tickets to see Garth Brooks in Omaha and another pair of tickets to some of the best concerts in the area!!!
So how do you win?
LISTEN each weekday morning at 7:20 as Austen & Angie announce where we will be broadcasting live – which is where you can pick up a Pair A Day ticket to win. They will also spin the prize wheel to determine which second pair of concert tickets you’ll be able to win.
COME to the US 92 Daily Live Broadcast and pick up your Pair A Day Ticket… that is numbered and specific to each location. You must be present to receive your Pair a Day Ticket.
LISTEN again. The Next Morning at 7:20, the A Team will call out a number from the previous day’s live broadcast and if that number belongs to you…you have 9 minutes and 27 seconds to call in to claim your Garth Brooks tickets and the second pair of concert tickets. If the tickets aren’t claimed in the first 9 minutes and 27 seconds, we’ll draw another number until we have a winner.
Prize Wheel Concerts:
- Madison County Fair Funpasses that include Lee Brice & Big & Rich
- Dierks Bentley at Divots
- Scotty McCreery at Divots
- Alan Jackson at the Tyson Events Center
- Country on the River all day festival passes featuring The Band Perry, Craig Morgan and The Eli Young Band
- All standard US 92 rules apply.
- You must be present at a Pair a Day live broadcast to receive a Pair a Day ticket.
- Only one number per person will be handed out at the daily Pair a Day live broadcasts.
- One person may only win 1 time during the month of April.