PERU – Over 125 students competed in the Greater Southeast Nebraska Mathematics Challenge in the 25th anniversary of its founding at Peru State College.
Students from 12 schools competed in individual and team examinations, as well as a quiz bowl.
- Jonathan Xing, Lincoln Christian
- Zach Beaver, Falls City
- Drew Dixon, Auburn
Lincoln Christian took home the team award for Algebra Division I.
Algebra Division II
- Celina Chrisman of Harvard
- Ellie Fields of Harvard
- Colton Roberts of Harvard
Harvard took home the team award for Algebra Division II.
Algebra Division III:
- Wenli Bian, Weeping Water
- Malayna Wingert, Sterling
- Lucas Buller, Weeping Water
Weeping Water took home the team award in Algebra Division III.
Geometry Division I:
- Ben Rickels, Lincoln Christian
Derek Mason, Auburn
Laney Feek, Falls City
Geometry Division II:
- Jayden Leonard, Thayer Central
- Joe Stalder, Humboldt
- Ashley Neiman, Harvard
Geometry Division III
- Diego Starks, Sterling
- Belle Harner, Sterling
- Avery Heath, Weeping Water
Sterling took home the team award for Geometry Division III.
Pre-calculus Division II:
Clarence Schuler, HTRS
Carleigh Novak, Harvard
Anie Popham, HTRS
Pre-calculus Division III:
- Isaiah Spruth-Janssen, Johnson-Brock,
- Michael Stackpole, Weeping Water
- Marshall Garner, Weeping Water
Johnson-Brock took home the team award for Pre-Calculus Division III.