B103 welcomes back Garth Brooks to Nebraska for the first time in 17 years!
The electrifying return of America’s most powerful concert force and number one selling solo artist in U.S. history, Garth Brooks will make a stop on his World Tour with Trisha Yearwood in Omaha for FOUR nights! Showtimes 7:30 on Thursday, May 7th; 7:00 and 10:30 on both Friday, May 8th and Saturday, May 9th; and 7:00 on Sunday, May 10th!
Tickets are on sale now. Listen to win the B103/Laukemper Motors Ultimate Garth Brooks Concert Experience
Rules and details:
- B-103 Radio – KBIE-FM, Auburn & Nebraska City (hereinafter referred to as “B-103”) is giving away 8 concert tickets to attend the 10:30 p.m. Garth Brooks concert in a suite at the Century Link Center in Omaha, Nebraska on May 8, 2015.
- Qualification for the contest begins Monday, April 20, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p,m. (Central Time) on April 30, 2015.
- To become a qualifier, you must be 18 years old and:
- Send B-103 by e-mail at (RiverCountry@b103.fm) a video not more than 90 seconds long that features you and anyone else you choose demonstrating excitement, appreciation and favorability to the county music content of Garth Brooks. Said videos shall be appropriate for a “family” audience, shall not contain nudity, shall not include inappropriate language, shall not depict, imitate or in any way feature violent scenes, physical harm to any person or animal, or conduct generally determined to be obscene by community standards.
- The sender of the e-mail must identify himself or herself by name, provide an address, must be at least 18 years-old and can be the only qualifier, regardless of the number of people participating in any such video. If more than one person is featured in such a video, the names of those persons shall be provided by the sender of the e-mail.
- All videos submitted, provided that said videos meet the guidelines, rules and regulations herein, between April 20, 2015 and April 30, 2015 by 11:59 p.m., will be considered qualifiers. You may only qualify once during this contest.
- Beginning on May 1, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. any member of the B-103 V.I.B. (Very Important Bee) Rewards Club may vote for one qualifier video. A V.I.B. Rewards Club member may only vote once for one qualifier video through May 6, 2015 at 11:59 a.m. (Central Time). Each member of the V.I.B. Rewards Club must be an actual person and may be any age. No purchase necessary to become a V.I.B Member.
- On May 7, 2015 at 7:40 a.m. (Central Time), B-103 will announce two (2) qualifiers videos with the most votes from V.I.B. Rewards Club members. The two (2) people who submitted the winning video, who must be 18 years-old or older, has until 8:00 a.m. to contact B-103 by phone at 402-873-3842. If the two-people who were announced as the winner fails to contact B-103 by 8:00 a.m. (Central Time), B-103 will announce the qualifier video with the 3rd most votes and that person will have until 9:00 a.m. (Central Time). If the third announced winner does not contact B-103 by phone by 9:00 a.m., then B-103 shall repeat this procedure.
- These rules may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the B-103.
- No person shall win more than one B-103 prize in 30 days.
- Winner of the contest shall be required to complete any and all documents at the request of either B103. Winner also shall give their Social Security number to B103 for tax reporting purposes.
- Any person who submits a video to qualify for this contest consents to B-103, Flood Broadcasting, Inc. and its sponsors to use their, his, her, its name and the names of those appearing the video, their likenesses, their cities of residence, photographs, images on video, any statements made on video.
- Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and B-103 reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future B-103 contests.
- B-103 reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. B-103 reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by B-103 and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
- By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases B-103, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a contest or the use of any prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The contest and these contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nebraska. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Madison County, Nebraska.
- The winner of this contest and his or her guests in the suite at the Century Link Center in Omaha on May 8, 2015 during the 10:30 p.m. show, agree that the tickets won from B-103 are merely a license to attend said concert and that he, she, they or anyone or more in the winning party’s group may be removed from said premises by the grantor of said license or his, her or its designate(s).